[TxMt] Re: Indentation (TM2 R bundle)

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Wed Jan 11 17:48:21 UTC 2012

> You can try e.g.
> TM_RdaemongetCompletionList('q')

Hmm… I've reinstalled R to 2.14.1 and it works it works quick as expected.

Maybe also I got wrong impression it's slow, but it just tends to jam in TM2. i.e.:

(1) type plot(
(2) press ^,

Parameters popup menu won't appear until you press other key.

Also ^. keeps working weird if:
(1) type plot
(2) press ^.
(3) delete everything with ⌫ (delete)
(4) "plot" autocompletion reappears, but there's no word at all

> Only the first invocation could be a bit slower if the TM R helper daemon does not yet run.

It is pretty amazing contraption, I guess it is most advanced completion of all TM bundles.

Cheers,
--
Adam