[TxMt] Deleted Blog setup template, Google Blogger, Good startup projects

joshsmith01 at me.com joshsmith01 at me.com
Sat Jan 7 15:47:47 UTC 2012

In my inexperience I deleted my Blogging Bundle template. At least I saved it
as a blank file. Is there a way to get that back?

I have a Google Blogger blog that I would like to edit with Text Editor. I
can't seem to get it to work. I can't find the endpoint URL on Blogger. Does
Blogger work or can you suggest a better blogging website?

Does anyone have any good learning projects to get started with TextMate and
AppleScript?

This stuff is so fun but I feel like I am standing at the base of a mountain
and I have no idea where to begin.

Thanks,
Josh