[TxMt] Current file is not in the files list

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Sat Jan 7 03:05:15 UTC 2012

The behavior of the files list changed in TextMate 2. In TextMate 1, it included the current file, but in TextMate 2, the current file is not in the list.

I know that sounds like not a big deal, but it can be a problem with large projects containing many files. On several occasions I have opened the files list, typed a few characters, and spent the next two minutes freaked out and confused because the document I know exists is "missing", only to realize it's right under my nose.

Any chance we could get the old behavior back? Thanks,

Trevor