[TxMt] Re: Where can I put a non standard bundle so it's not removed on update?

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue Jan 3 16:55:51 UTC 2012

> I use as3 and haXe, but everytime the textmate2 bundle gets updated it removes the haxe 2 sugar bundle which I manually added to the bundle directory inside textmate2 is it possible for new versions to not overwrite bundles a user has added here, I am unsure of any other way of getting a non included bundle to function under textmate2?

Did you put by chance inside ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed ? Because this folder is managed exclusively by the app and you should not place any files yourself there.

AFAIK ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles is proper place to put non-managed (own) bundles for TM2, also TM2 stores there delta files for changes via Bundle Editor to managed bundles.

Btw. I guess once TM2 gets stable release it will look again in regular ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles as well.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki