[TxMt] Re: working with SVN

Lewy lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Wed Feb 29 02:57:52 UTC 2012

Uh, no. I hadn't found those. I was using cmd-y, which brought up the menu. However, your comment looks like it's just what I wanted, except it didn't find everything.

Command line svn returns:
 bash-$ svn status
X       data
M       _README-DEV.mdown
M       org-bylaws-v4.php
?       css/bp-boiler-2.css
M       org-board-v4.php
M       org-licenses-v4.php

Performing status on external item at 'data'
 bash-$

Which is correct. "data" is an external, and the css file is a mistake I haven't yet removed. The others had one line changes. TM2 didn't find the Uncommitted changes. It return [screenshot follows]

Looks like this is trying to do what I wanted. I'm glad to find it. Dunno why it didn't succeed.

Lewy