[TxMt] working with SVN

Lewy lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Tue Feb 28 20:11:21 UTC 2012

I have been using cmd-Y with SVN. It works fairly well, however has one problem for me. When I select status (zero from the list) it shows me the status only of one file. What I want is what the SVN command line does -- to show the status of files that are modified, added, deleted, whatever.

The idea is to find everything I just modified for a commit. Commit seems to work only on one file as well. Is there a way to work with the repository instead of just one file?

Not a really big issue since I can go to command line or some GUI, but it would be nice to do that within TM2.

--Lewy