[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Disable automatic indentation

Emmanuel Blot eblot.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:59:36 UTC 2012

Hi Allan,

> Which is exactly the case I linked to http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2012-January/034269.html
Sure, I was just quoting it in my previous message.

> The leading comment before #include is also known — the issue here is that includes are ignored for the purpose of indent, so it uses the level above the includes, and multi-line comments are messing this up.

Ok. So is there some known workaround until it gets fixed, except
disabling the whole indentation feature altogether?
If I understand it right, as soon as a Doxygen comment is introduced
in a C file, there may be some issues with the following indentation.
As all my functions are doxy-commented, I'm in trouble ;-)

By "workaround", I mean something like "ignore all comments for
computing indentation level", and/or a special key sequence that could
tell TM2 to cancel and not re-attempt the last indentation action.

Thanks,
Manu