[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Disable automatic indentation

Mon Feb 27 00:47:20 UTC 2012

On 27/02/2012, at 01.26, Emmanuel Blot wrote:

> TM2 indentation behavior seems erratic (one key I hit out of ten is
> dedicated to revert the last automatic indentation action) so I
> disabled from the C bundle "Indentation Rules" and "Indentation Rules
> (Comments)" in the bundle editor - I'm editing ANSI C files.

This will make it worse, as the auto-indent no longer have good rules to work with.

http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2012-January/034056.html

> till it gets fixed?

For C the indentation is not considered broken. Which is not the same as perfect, see e.g.:

 http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2012-January/034269.html
 http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2012-January/034155.html

But if you have examples of something you think is clearly broken, please submit steps to reproduce.