[TxMt] Re: Ruby scripts won't run

Greg web at web.knobby.ws
Thu Feb 23 02:44:48 UTC 2012

Answering own question. I suspect it was because I turned off Bundle Support. I later remembered after installing the update, i reviewed the Bundles I had. I didn't plan to write any Bundles, so turned it off. Turned it (and changed a couple of other things at the same time) and now Run works. The wording describing the bundle could be a little stronger. Such as: for bundles to work you may need this activated."

Greg