[TxMt] Ruby scripts won't run

Greg web at web.knobby.ws
Wed Feb 22 21:27:47 UTC 2012

Approximately since installing 9064 I can't run Ruby scripts. I'm not aware of changing anything, but I pretend no expertise in any of this. I've just got a couple of simple Ruby scripts that I use.

Message when run script:

Fallure running "Run:. /Users/me/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:1: undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)

Scripts still run in an older version of BBEdit. Any ideas? Seems to be a problem with my setup since no other complaints.

Greg