[TxMt] Re: TM2 file browser bug: no x to close if symbolically linked files are opened

Wed Feb 22 01:03:24 UTC 2012

On 21/02/2012, at 23.03, Max Lein wrote:

>> […] Symbolic links are marked with an arrow. What are you asking for here?
> I've tested a little further. It turns out that the version control badge most likely covers the little arrow which indicates that a file is a symlink or an alias. I can provide a screenshot if you want.

Right, the SCM badges will eclipse other badged info like arrows. We haven’t found a better way to indicate SCM status. We limit SCM badges to only files that “need attention” though (e.g. file is modified, added/removed pending commit, untracked but not ignored, etc.) so am not considering this too big of an issue.