[TxMt] Re: Find All in selection not working in r9064

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:49:09 UTC 2012

This isn't a problem with the most recent build - it has been like this for
a while - at least since the last month when I posted on the mailing list
about it.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/textmate/FInd$20all$20in$20selection/textmate/yao1aMUdw9k/hBRtN4gbsIcJ

I briefly spoke to Allan about it on iRC, and he said that he was aware of
the situation, and that "Find All" only works on entire documents or
folders: Allan - maybe make the "Find All" button grey out if "In
selection" option is selected?

To get around it, I click on the sigma symbol (which counts the number of
occurrences) and obeys the "In Selection" option, and then click on the
replace all button.

David.