[TxMt] delay tab resize after close

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:12:55 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is probably a minor note, but one feature of some recent tabbed
interfaces (Chrome) that I quite like is deferring the auto-resize of tabs
after one is closed until either a delay or the mouse leaves the tab area.
 This makes subsequent actions (either selection or further closes) more
pleasant, because you don't have moving targets, which can cause accidental
actions.

Pretty low priority, obviously, but I thought I would bring it up because
I've been opening and closing lots of tabs today.

-MinRK