[TxMt] Re: TM2: projects with scattered files?

Lewy lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Tue Feb 14 22:28:17 UTC 2012

@Alan
> it might be better to start a wiki page and collect the information instead of repeating what has already been said (or simply claiming that the loss of projects is disconcerting).

Good idea. Let's get this all in one place.

> relying on the file system … vs. private system

I support Alan on this one. I just want a solution to "find in project" (whatever project is) and a relatively easy way to collect links into a folder. The latter is certainly amenable to a bundle solution, which I would happily do if I knew how. "Find in project" may be a problem with Lion. It's desirable (I used it), but not a show stopper. Let's look for a way to accomplish the find we need using the OS.

--Lewy