[TxMt] TM2: experience

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Fri Feb 10 15:59:07 UTC 2012

I know this list is generally for reporting bugs and asking for help so it may be disheartening to those who work on TM2 to be reading about "this" being broken or "that" could be done better every day. I've been using TM2 for well over a month daily and I just want to congratulate everyone involved on what a fantastic program they've developed. I often forget that I'm working on an alpha release and this is certainly the best and most stable alpha release I've used in a long, long time.

So a tip of the chapeau to everyone and happy friday!

Ed Wong