[TxMt] Find All in Selection Issues

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:49:33 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Noticed a rather worrying problem in the "Find" dialog of TM2.  If you
select "In: Document" in the find box, it all behaves nicely, and only
shows you results from the current file.  If you switch this to "In:
Selection", then it doesn't.  Hitting "Find All" gives results from the
current directory (and actually sometimes this defaults to the current
directories of other TM2 windows), which is rather worrying if you are then
planning to hit "Replace All" and are just expecting it to replace things
in your selection.  The "Sigma" button does however seem to obey the
selection directive...

I'm assuming this comes under the "work in progress" label, so I hope this
post will serve as a friendly warning for those using TM2 as their
permanent editor - it is after all still in alpha!  Hopefully allan will
manage to sort this out soon :-).

David.