[TxMt] Re: error messages - R-Bundle

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:54:08 UTC 2012

strange :(.
Unfortunately, adding the rescue statement didn't solve the problem for me.

I now send the code directly to the R.app (instead of 'run selection in R').
Hope that works.

I run Mac OS X 10.7.2.

P.S.:
I execute the code four times (for four different data-sets).
So I get four R instances calculating in parallel.
Has it something to do with this?

I can send you the code of course. But I don't think it would help you, since it heavily relies on the data.sets.
It is basically a support vector machine cross validation algorithm with three nested loops.

best,
martin