[TxMt] Re: error messages - R-Bundle

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Feb 3 18:13:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes, as Berend said, this issue is a bit weird to me.

Would it be possible to post a piece of R code which causes this? I tried to reproduce it but up to now without success.

Berend just wrapped the line in question by an exception catcher which should solve that effect but not the actual reason.

Thus for the time being you can change in tmR.rb in the following way:

from:

    elsif io == stdout
      print hideStartMessageJS

to:

    elsif io == stdout
      begin
        print hideStartMessageJS
      rescue
      end

[It seems to me that one should rewrite the code by using another scripting language - private opinion :) ]

I'm working now on a new version which will run with TM2.

Regards,
--Hans