[TxMt] error messages - R-Bundle

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:50:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

I use the R-TextMate Bundle and just recently run into problems when executing code via 'Run Selection in R'.

After some loop-iterations I get the following error message and have to start the calculations all over again:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support/tmR.rb:157:in `write': Invalid argument (Errno::EINVAL)
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support/tmR.rb:157:in `print'
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support/tmR.rb:157
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support/tmR.rb:144:in `each'
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support/tmR.rb:144

There seems to be no inherent problem with the code. Sometime the script runs till the end, sometimes I get these error-messages ...

Can someone explain these error messages to me?

thanks in advance!