[TxMt] Re: TM2: projects with scattered files?

jomifo joe.foose at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:39:05 UTC 2012

So after playing around a bit in TM2, I think creating symlinks/aliases in a
project folder should be able to replace the project functionality in TM1
that I used.

One thing that didn't work properly though was invoking subversion commands
on the aliased files.  It complains about the file not being in a working
copy folder.  I think TM2 should run the svn command on the source path, not
the path of the alias.

Thanks.