[TxMt] Re: TM2 very slow durning edits

nessur nessur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:14:34 UTC 2012

I don't have any help to offer, just a '+1', me too.

I've been using the Alpha since it came out, and just yesterday this started
happening to me. Typing a letter, invoking a Rails snippet, hitting save:
all make the beach ball spin. Each character typed takes between half a
second and a whole second to appear.

I have a Core i7, with 4 cores, and no other processes consuming CPU.
Textmate, however, is jumping to 120% CPU utilization for common actions.

Using TM2 Alpha build 8971.

-Russen Guggemos