[TxMt] Re: After "Save As", the old file won't show in the side panel?

Fri Dec 21 14:11:28 UTC 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 17:14, winterheat <winterheat at gmail.com> wrote:

> […] "Save As" do1.rb, now the file do1.rb will show in the file panel, but do.rb will not show until a long time later

The file browser is autonomous and refreshes based on file system notifications (FSEvents).

That it would show the behavior you describe is pretty weird, to say the least.

Is this on a regular HFS+ local file system (as opposed to a network share, a DropBox synced folder, etc.)?

I tried ‘mate do.rb’, pressed ⌘S + ⌃⌘R to save and reveal file browser. Then ⇧⌘S and named it ‘do1.rb’ — the new file showed up more or less instantly and the old one did not disappear. Is it 100% reproducible for you?