[TxMt] Delete key adding code instead of deleting

dtoebe dtoebe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:13:50 UTC 2012

Hello, I have a quick question.  lately when I press the [DELETE] key
Textmate replaces my code with some other code, but my [DELETE] key works
when I click [SHIFT]+[DELETE].  How can I get my [DELETE] key functionality
back to normal.

The code it adds:
// Android / BlackBerry Widgets (OS 5.0 and higher) / iPhone
//
function alertDismissed() {
   // do something
}

navigator.notification.alert(
   'You are the winner!',  // message
   alertDismissed,         // callback
   'Game Over',            // title
   'Done'                  // buttonName
);

// BlackBerry (OS 4.6) / webOS
//
navigator.notification.alert('You are the winner!');

note: I had asked the question on the IRC, but my client crashed and I can't
get it to login.  Software issue on my end