[TxMt] Re: Arrggghhh: "Remove MultiMarkdown support in favor of it's own bundle"

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Mon Aug 27 19:59:21 UTC 2012

> On Aug 27, 2012, at 9:29 PM, Gerd Knops <gerti-textmate at bitart.com> wrote:
>
>> Hence without any action on my part, a lot of stuff broke on my system.
>
> Given that the bundle was calling MultiMarkdown.pl (rather than, say ${TM_MULTIMARKDOWN:-multimarkdown}) I didn’t even think this stuff worked anymore.

Well... When I add custom stuff, I tend to create a new bundle called "xxx (Gerd)", with items depending on the original bundle's scope.

And since the "MultiMarkdown" Grammar disappeared, so did all the support in my bundle.

It is also confusing that Fletcher's bundle is called "Markdown" but defines the "MultiMarkdown" syntax. Not sure if it confuses TextMate, but it sure confuses me.

Also somehow the both Syntaxes now are broken (only the first line of code blocks is scoped as such).

[..]

> I am sure you have the skill to checkout a previous version of the bundle ;)

;) I'd be way to worried to miss out on the cool new stuff others might contribute...

I'll figure it all out. Just not what I had planned to do today... :-(

Gerd