[TxMt] Re: SVN Commit

Mon Aug 27 19:50:11 UTC 2012

On Aug 27, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Jonas Zimmermann <listen at jonaszimmermann.de> wrote:

> I've been using the SCM and Subversion bundles with TextMate 1 successfully. With TM2, I cannot commit because I get this error (copied from Console):
> Commit Window produced an error: 2012-08-27 13:33:41.972 CommitWindow[47555:707] CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary. […] Unfortunately, it isn't clear which plist is the culprit. I've checked CommitWindow's Info.plist with plutil (OK), checked ~/Library/Preferences/com.cjack.tmbundles.commit-window.plist; even deleted it.
> I assume I have the latest versions of SCM and Subversion (the preference window says last updated 8 months ago).
> Any suggestions as how to fix it?

This indeed is a bit weird, as I just looked through the CommitWindow source, and I don’t see it actually parsing any property lists (one could have thought that the Subversion bundle provides a plist as argument, and somehow produce a bad one, but that doesn’t seem to be the case).

Could you try commit in another repository? Probably also a non-svn repository (e.g. git), to figure out if the issue is with the commit window, the svn bundle, and/or triggered by something with your svn repository.