[TxMt] Re: [TM2] file filters are ignored

Guido Governatori gvdgdo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:38:12 UTC 2012

I have the same problem.  The filters don't work.

> On Aug 21, 2012, at 6:43 PM, Philipp Kühl <philipp.kuehl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> […] I started TM 1.5 a few days ago by accident. Maybe this caused the problem.
>
> It should not.
>
> I am not able to reproduce your problem, and as you say, it works if you login as another user.
>
> Are you sure you removed ~/.tm_properties?

I have removed the old one and created a new ~/.tm_properties file with a single line

excludeFile = "*.aux"

also I have a second .tm_properties file with the same content in a directory and all *.aux files are visible in the browser pane.

All the best

Guido