[TxMt] Re: kpsewhich” to PATH in TextMate's Shell Variables preferences

dAlembert nablamalnabla at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:27:03 UTC 2012

I just checked my own preferences and found that in addition to the bashrc
path contents, there is one more entry in TM's PATH variable, namely

/Users/[your user name]/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/bin

Yes, there is a whitespace in between "Bundle" and "Support".
I actually don't remember whether it was there before I added my bashrc
paths, or if I appended it for any other reason, sorry. But you could try
that.