[TxMt] Re: Build 9275 crashes on launch

Tue Aug 14 14:29:19 UTC 2012

On Aug 14, 2012, at 3:54 PM, Jean-Baptiste Karageuzian <karageuzian.jb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not a tease but did you report the issue to them (GitHub team)? They can't know else…

What’s there to report? That I generally prefer native apps over web apps? I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to learn that ;)

Or were you thinking about my open-ended spur of the moment suggestion of providing an IMAP interface? Cause that idea needs to be fleshed out a bit before it can be presented as an actual suggestion, that said, I’m pursuing the idea of it (i.e. giving thoughts to how one could go about it, there is some preexisting experience with how GMail mapped the concept of labels to IMAP, but I don’t think it was overly successful, ideally one would use the IMAP tagging feature/extension, but MUA support for this is close to non-existing).