[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 at GitHub

Michael Granger ged at FaerieMUD.org
Thu Aug 9 19:18:42 UTC 2012

On 9 Aug 2012, at 12:01, Rolf Langenhuijzen wrote:

> Well, to me TM is money well spent, I'd renew my license any day.

I would as well. Open-Sourcing it is *incentive* to pay for it, not
vice-versa. It's the best of both worlds: lots of eyes on the little
nit-picky problems, but someone who can dedicate their time to
maintaining the larger vision and direction of the project, vet the
contributed code for quality, and make sure there are regular dependable
releases.

--
Michael Granger <ged at FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Architect, Believer