[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle Login Broken

Mark HerrPoetry at HailMail.net
Thu Aug 9 15:00:58 UTC 2012

On 8/9/12 7:50 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Looks like bad login/pass combination :)

It does look very like that. But the username & password are correct,
and they work every time on the first try. The problem is one of failed
sustainability: once I've gone into Keychain and deleted the saved
password, I can fetch posts *or* choose from a list of retrieved
categories, but once I've performed that *one* action, the login/pass,
which are identical to those that just succeeded (haven't even been
touched with ten-foot e-pole), now fail. This is the weird part.

- Mark