[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle Login Broken

Mark HerrPoetry at HailMail.net
Wed Aug 8 20:15:04 UTC 2012

More information (see quoted message for initial description of the
problem).

Here's the full error text when trying to access blog's categories
(Bundles->Blogging->Headers->Category):

     Received exception: XMLRPC:: FaultException
     XMLRPC:: FaultException: Bad login/pass combination.
     At line 414 in 'client.rb' (inside method 'call')
     At line 47 in 'temp_textmate.zRTBS3' (top level)
     At line 38 in 'progress.rb' (inside method 'call')
     At line 38 in 'progress.rb' (inside method 'call_with_progress')
     At line 45 in 'progress.rb' (inside method 'call')
     At line 45 in 'progress.rb' (inside method 'call_with_progress')
     At line 22 in 'ui.rb' (inside method 'dialog')
     At line 42 in 'progress.rb' (inside method 'call_with_progress')
     At line 46 in 'temp_textmate.zRTBS3' (top level)
     No categories are available!

Any help would be deeply appreciated!

- Mark