[TxMt] Re: [TM2] title bar not displaying name correctly

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:21:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

If you read this:
http://blog.macromates.com/2011/git-style-configuration/and this:
http://blog.macromates.com/2011/format-strings/  then you can create
~/.tm_properties and  prevent this from happening (if this makes no
difference, then the offending .tm_properties file must then be in a
directory above ~/).

Just to be sure you can always copy and paste your ~/.tm_properties file
onto gist.github.com and send a link, and we can scan over it for errors!

I would suggest that you update to the most recent version of TM2 before
you start though (alt+click on the "Check Now" button), as the older builds
don't always pick up on the config changes straight away, and it is
sometimes difficult to tell if edits are incorrect or just haven't been
loaded from the file yet!

David.

P.S.  I've noticed that there seems to be a a "default" file in the
TextMate 2 app.  Right click on TextMate 2 -> Show Package Contents ->
Resources -> Defaults.tmproperties, which could also be incorrect (if the
~/.tm_properties fix doesn't work!)