[TxMt] [TM2] txmt: URL bugs?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Mon Apr 23 18:17:00 UTC 2012

A couple of issues:

	http://manual.macromates.com/en/using_textmate_from_terminal.html

says about url: "if this is left out, the current document is targeted". TM2 complains when url is missing.

Secondly: I can't seem to figure out how to use URLs containing spaces. Neither of these work in TM2 (I belive  the first one would be the correct one, at least TM2 displays it correctly in the error message):

	txmt://open?url=file:///Library/Screen%20Savers/
	txmt://open?url=file:///Library/Screen+Savers/
	txmt://open?url=file:///Library/Screen Savers/

Am I getting those wrong?

Thanks

Gerd