[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Go to File

Fri Apr 20 06:22:46 UTC 2012

On 11/04/2012, at 04.07, Curt Sellmer wrote:

> In the "Go To File" dialog, is there a way to remove the saved entries from the dropdown on the right that contains the file globs?
> I looked around a bit but couldn't find where these are stored.

These are stored in the defaults and also used for Find in Folder, to read them do:

    defaults read com.macromates.TextMate.preview "Find in Folder Globs"

Change ‘read’ → ‘delete’ to clear the list. Note that TextMate maintains a list “per [project] folder”.

As for your report about the list not updating when using return; I’m aware of it (and it annoys me) but have been unable to fix it (as I’m using a NSComboBox and haven’t been able to find the proper way to get a notification about user edits).