[TxMt] Re: elastic tabstops

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon Apr 2 18:17:40 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-02 12:05, Erik Neumann wrote:
> Apologies in advance if this is inappropriate to post here, but since
> there is a 2.0 Textmate on the way that is changing how fonts work...

It's an interesting idea, and I'd like to try it. The main problem I see
is that I have to work with other people, and /they/ would lynch me if I
checked in code like this! We have a completely heterogeneous
environment. We all use different editors and different OSs. I think
this unfortunately falls into the category of nifty ideas which won't
get widely adopted because it's not a feature of most editors because
it's not widely adopted...

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer