[TxMt] Re: Change python interpreter path

K.-Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:12:11 UTC 2011

I'm puzzled why you guys think that the shebang is not supported?
It clearly works for me. Just tried to put a bare python in the shebang
that does not have all the libraries that I import, and promptly it
complained about the missing ones. So it DOES follow the path given in
the shebang for the Python interpreter.

Michael