[TxMt] Simplenote integration?

Phil textmate at luminated.net
Thu Sep 22 20:44:18 UTC 2011

Hi!
I just wondered if it's possible to work in TextMate utilizing
Simplenote in a sensible way.

Notational Velocity/Nottingham is ok, but it would be nice to have
something more integrated into TextMate.
(I realize SimpleNote has a different aim than a powerful programmer's
editor, but having done weird stuff with good results in both Vim and
Emacs over the years, I thought I should ask if somebody used TextMate
in a sensible way with simplenote.)

I tried searching in GetBundles, but found nothing.

Again: Thanks for making this great editor and great bundles! :)
--
Phil