[TxMt] Re: Update all persistent includes

Jan Lübke jan.luebke at gmx.de
Wed Sep 21 10:18:45 UTC 2011

I just did a "git pull" and now it works with #relative#, too.

Your command is a lot faster than my AppleScript. I don't have mach experience with AppleScript and to make sure, that the file is opened, before I tell TextMate to Update it, I had to insert a 1 second-Delay each. So your fix made my hack obsolete.

Thank you!

Jan