[TxMt] Re: Update all persistent includes

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Sun Sep 18 23:23:38 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

Hard to believe that I wrote that little bundle 5 years ago now. Glad to see some people still find it useful! I've committed a new "Update Project / Selected Files" command for it. It doesn't use AppleScript, so hopefully that will make it a little faster. And it only processes files that has the "tminclude" tag in them. Hopefully it will make it's way to the core TextMate bundle soonish. Until then, if you want to pull from my fork to try it out, you'll find it here:

	https://github.com/bradchoate/html.tmbundle

-Brad