[TxMt] Re: No proper forum

Ollie Saunders oliver.saunders at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:16:28 UTC 2011

> No one cares.

Do you speak for everyone?

> You are being incredibly "moany".

Yes I’m being moany. I’m being an incredibly moany asshole. You have
no reason to listen to me and I have no right to tell you anything.
But none of that means I’m wrong.

Don’t listen to me for my sake, listen to me because maybe I’m an
asshole who has a point. If I don’t have a point, you don’t have
anything to worry about. If I do, then you could stand to make things
better. Very little ever got better without somebody complaining about
it at first.

> With the low traffic this list has, just
> shut up and subscribe, or don't.

Honestly, it didn’t even occur to me to find out how much traffic
there is on this list because I don’t like to remain subscribed to
things unless I want to receive all the new posts on that topic. But I
wonder just how much traffic simply isn’t materializing because it has
to be subscribed to everything and not just particular threads. Maybe
if you had a better system, there would be more traffic.

But I dunno, maybe you want to reduce the amount of discussion. Sounds
unlikely though.