[TxMt] No proper forum

Ollie Saunders oliver.saunders at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 00:34:17 UTC 2011

Why isn’t there a forum for TextMate so I don’t have to be subscribed
to an entire mailing list just to talk about one thing?

Every time I want to ask something about TextMate I have to subscribe,
and then when I’m done, unsubscribe, and it’s a real pain in the ass.
Just filtering the email isn’t really an acceptable solution because I
prefer not to amass vast quantities of email I don’t care about. (I
backup my email among other things).

Sorry to be so moany but I find this really inconvenient. I guess
there must be a reason why you have it this way.

Ollie