[TxMt] Re: Dictionary (ctrl-cmd-D) crashes textmate in Lion

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 5 00:16:26 UTC 2011

> In a clean user account all these editors behave and none of the funny
> stuff happens.
> I have removed login items, preferences, my keybindings from my account to
> no avail.
>
> I have been advised by the reseller where I bought my Air to contact
> AppleCare to see if they can help.
> I'm still thinking about it.

Did you upgrade your user account from Snow Leopard?  Even though Apple
allows you to upgrade the OS, it is never a good idea (in my experience).  A
clean install with a new user account is always the way to go for maximum
stability.  With a little shell scripting you can easily copy select .plists
and other config files from your old ~/Application Support/Library to the
new one and it makes migrating to the new account pretty painless.

Brandon