[TxMt] Re: Dictionary (ctrl-cmd-D) crashes textmate in Lion

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 4 10:13:36 UTC 2011

On 04-09-2011, at 12:03, Daniel Stegmueller wrote:

> On 4 Sep 2011, at 07:07, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> On 3 Sep 2011, at 23:14, Daniel Stegmueller wrote:
>>
>>> Alan, I just send it to tm-bugs at macromates....
>>
>> All it shows is that ‘invalidateCursorRectsForView:’ is sent to a presumed disposed object. This is a window method, so could be either the dictionary window or the main window.
>>
>> If it isn’t clear, the dictionary functionality is Apple’s and it is not TextMate which calls it up or ask it to go away etc. hence why stuff in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate is unlikely to affect the issue you are having.
>>
> Fair enough. But it does not happen with ANY other editor I tried. Only with Textmate.

It also happens with TextWrangler. And TeXShop 2.43.
(It doesn't happen with TeXShop 3.0.. which is Lion only).

Neither TextMate, TextWrangler nor TeXShop 2.43 always crash. I have also encountered other weird behaviour. As I mentioned in my reply to your first post in this thread.

It's all most strange.

Berend