[TxMt] Re: Dictionary (ctrl-cmd-D) crashes textmate in Lion

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Fri Sep 2 21:48:42 UTC 2011

In mine, it works "normally" except for the fact that it *always* picks up the word on which the mouse is resting.  In other words, it ignores the highlighted word.

I guess that's why Quintis noticed the quirk that it only picked up the selection when the word is double-clicked: he perhaps left the mouse on top of it after doing so.

Other than that, TextMate does not crash for while doing CTRL+CMD+D.  It did, however, "beach-balled" for a few seconds the very first time I tried it.  I guess it took a few seconds to load the sub-system the first time.

	dZ.