[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Oct 5 19:10:38 UTC 2011

Advantage in using MAMP is that it makes it easy for those that don't want to mess in the terminal with settings and downloading packages.

Plus it comes with a nice interface for accessing phpMyAdmin, sqlite and php.ini info.

So for those starting like the original poster, that would be something I would recommend over using macosx preinstalled software, but all boils down to personal preference.

Hope with the info everyone has provided helps you out.