[TxMt] Re: Textmate not previewing in Firefox 7

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Oct 5 05:00:07 UTC 2011

I would suggest you use MAMP to develop your sites locally, this way you can preview and test with multiple browsers and its relatively easy to set it up.

If only working with static pages you can just open the html file in your browser and that should do the trick for that you need(if I understood correctly)

Another useful tool is FireBug for FireFox which you can do live edits to the page.

hope this helps

-William