[TxMt] Re: mate in command line doesn't fire up textmate

Anjanesh Lekshminarayanan anjanesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:33:40 UTC 2011

Thanks for that. I now know what the problem is. I had initially extracted
the file in ~/Downloads folder and the link it created referenced TextMate
in ~/Downloads. But I had later moved the file to Applications. So the
current mate points to a missing file.

lrwxr-xr-x   1 root      wheel        78 Oct 17 17:47 mate ->
/Users/anjanesh/Downloads/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/mate

Thanks Patric. This is now solved.
Thanks & Regards
Anjanesh <http://anjanesh.com> Lekshminarayanan <http://anjanesh.co.in>