[TxMt] Re: GetBundles

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:37:52 UTC 2011

On 24/11/11 17:33, "Hans-Jörg Bibiko" <bibiko at eva.mpg.de> wrote:

> On 24 Nov 2011, at 17:06, Phil Dobbin wrote:
>
>> It seems the Support Folder was created at:
>>
>> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Support
>>
>> & TM's Support Path is now:
>>
>> TM_SUPPORT_PATH:
>> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support ( version: 11966 )
>
> This is correct since GetBundles and TM resp. work with ~/Library/Application
> Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/ if present.

O.K. I was just sure that when I opened the log in vim for the first time I
was instructed to rename/delete `/Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/Support dir` & therefore was somewhat confused when I got
the server error message & didn't know the location of the new Support
Folder. Now I understand the process.

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along