[TxMt] Re: GetBundles

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:36:28 UTC 2011

On 24/11/11 12:51, "Phil Dobbin" <phildobbin at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is indeed v. 1.4 which I grabbed from <svn co
> http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/>

Apropos of this thread after renaming /Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/Support/ I attempted to run "Update Support Folder"
whereupon this error message was found in the log file:

`11/24/2011 13:29:57    TextMate[GetBundles]
User interaction was ignored. GetBundles is busyŠ
Updating TextMate's ³Support Folder²Š

error reaching server
error reaching server

11/24/2011 13:29:57    TextMate[GetBundles]
Fatal error while retrieving data from DIALOG.

error reaching server
error reaching server
error reaching server`

I tried several times over the space of half-an-hour or so...

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along