[TxMt] Re: Projects

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Nov 23 18:15:37 UTC 2011

I believe as long as the directory is properly pulled you should be able to commit/push via cmd+shift+g

and since on the topic, I would suggest project+, http://ciaranwal.sh/2008/08/05/textmate-plug-in-projectplus

Its a nice drawer plugin and integrates some source code notifications to files/directories in the drawer.

Would also suggest you compile it locally as the precompiled version was causing TM to constantly crash on SL and Lion

More info, http://textmateuser.com/how-to-compile-a-plugin-from-source/ (link was down, not sure if temp)

Download file from github - https://github.com/gknops/projectplus

But to compile just do(you will need xcode):

Unzip file to Desktop
Open terminal
type: cd Desktop/gknops-projectplus-a704007 (or whatever the unzipped folder name is)
type: xcode -project ProjectPlus.xcodeproj
type: open build/Release/ProjectPlus.tmplugin
Copy to plugin folder
Restart TM

hope this helps.

-William